Thursday, May 10, 2012

Private Selection Taste of Summer BzzAgent Campaign

Woo Hoo! I just got chosen to participate in the Private Selection Taste of Summer campaign through BzzAgent! I saw that this campaign was launching and hoped I would be chosen because Private Selection is my very favorite food brand. What I love about Private Selection is that I can buy high quality food for a fraction of other high end brands. More often than not, Private Selection is better tasting than other brands, so it has become my go-to brand. I know when I buy Private Selection I will get the highest quality ingredients and the best taste, for so much less than an expensive brand. I'm also excited because I will be able to pick up the products in this campaign at my local Fred Meyer, which is where I do about 98% of my shopping.

Here is what my invitation said would come in my kit:
  • A bag of Private Selection® Sea Salt Kettle Chips 
  • A coupon to try a Private Selection® Six-Inch pie totally FREE 
  • Coupons to save on Private Selection® Angus and Ice Cream 
  • Pass-along coupons to share with the people you talk to

I have tried many Private Selection items but this will be my first time trying the kettle chips, six-inch pie, and the Angus. I will write another post once I receive my bzzkit and let you know what I think of these products.

No comments: