Monday, November 14, 2011

KROGER'S THE TRULY AWESOME™ HOMESTYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES


I was invited to try Kroger's The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies through BzzAgent. I was excited to try these cookies, because I love Kroger products. My bzzkit arrived a couple days ago. I was so happy to find out that these cookies contain no preservatives or artificial flavorings. They are made with the same ingredients that I would use to bake cookies in my own home.

The cookies are a pretty good size and were just introduced to Kroger stores earlier this year. There are eight large cookies per pack and retail for $2.79. You can find them exclusively at Kroger, Fred Meyer, and Ralphs stores.

I noticed on the back of the box it mentioned that if you warm the cookies first for a few seconds in the microwave they would taste like fresh oven baked cookies. I decided to put this to the test and I found that they really do taste like a fresh baked cookie when warmed first! These cookies are sure to please your family. Just look at the smile on my sons face as he enjoyed his cookies!

No comments: