Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BzzAgent Daily Bzz, Agent Mjplower, and the Sodastream Soda Maker

Notice my lonely drink on the left? It is missing something. It is missing fizz. The drink in the photo is grape Kool Aid made with Stevia instead of sugar. It could be enhanced by adding carbonation.

I noticed on BzzAgent that the daily buzz on Friday is going to be a Sodastream soda making machine. With this machine you can take any ordinary drink and add carbonation. You can see one here: http://www.sodastreamusa.com/product_info.aspx I'm really hoping that I will get picked for this campaign because I LOVE SODA!!! But, I also carefully watch what I eat. I try not to drink soda very often because of the high amounts of sugar and calories, and I know they just aren't good for my body. I would love to try a Sodastream machine because my options for creating a healthy soda would be endless.

Here are some things that I currently drink and would love to try carbonated:

Kool Aid sweetened with Stevia= 0 calories
Lemonade sweetened with Stevia or Xylitol = 0-30 calories
Store bought light cranberry juice = 40 calories per cup
Yerba Mate tea mixed with cranberry juice= 50 calories per cup
Iced herbal teas sweetened with Stevia= 0 calories

What would you use the Sodastream for? I would love to hear your ideas and maybe try them if I'm chosen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea for making low calorie soda. I have never even considered that that was a possibility. I am going to defiantly look into this great product. Thanks for the heads up on this new idea!

Corinna said...

I have been watching my weight also. I miss my carbonated drinks. I would use it everyday. Thanks for letting us know that it's available! I will be checking this out for sure! Yummy! I hope you win!

Jewlzmotherof2 said...

I drink so much soda everyday and can't get enough. I would love to try this out and see what drinks I could make. I couldn't see giving up soda but maybe I could try if I had one of these. Thanks for sharing!